We have a great list of the best free eBooks for Kindle to read that exceed our minimum guidelines. These are proven winners based upon user reviews. See the entire list of free eBooks for Kindle from The Best Free Kindle Books. Enjoy the best free online eBooks to read with 30+ new books for Saturday.
4.1 stars on 25 reviews. Mystery.
A former member of Saddam Hussein’s Special Security Force arrives in Richmond, Virginia. Under the name of Ari Ciminon, he sets up house on the James River. The house was purchased for him by the U.S. Marshals Service, which is responsible for watching over him while he supplies intelligence to CENTCOM. Because he is fluent in Italian (as well as a host of other languages) he is presented to his new neighbors as an Italian of Arab descent. Ari learns on his first day that the previous occupants, Jerry and Moria Riggins and their two sons, were murdered in their home nine months ago. The murders are unsolved. Ari has plenty of free time on his hands and sets out to solve the crime–in his own peculiar way.
4.4 stars on 46 reviews. Memoir.
When my son, Gary Gray, was killed by an avalanche while climbing Mount Shuksan in the North Cascades, he was buried under tons of ice and snow. I was told his body might never be recovered and that perhaps I should consider him now a part of the mountain. It was the beginning of a journey unlike any I had taken before. For the next few years I traveled through devastating grief and tortuous self-doubt while unsuccessfully searching for reasons why my son’s life was taken by the very planet he was trying to save. Was it his destiny, kismet, or fate? Or was it just plain old bad luck? I had to try to find out.
After three years of being in limbo and soul-searching, and just when I thought he would remain in his icy sarcophagus forever, the mountain was ready to give him up. His body was recovered under extraordinary, miraculous circumstances and the stunning sequence of events surrounding the incredible recovery was to change forever the way I think and believe. My slightly skeptical nature could not help but grow into spiritual enlightenment after experiencing such miracles first hand.
The Best of the Best Free Books for Saturday
- The Transhumanist Wager 4.2 stars on 202 reviews. Science fiction.
- Take Revenge or Die 4.7 stars on 99 reviews. Action and Adventure.
- See How She Runs (The Chronicles of Izzy) 4.7 stars on 79 reviews. Romance.
- I Heart Ed Small 4.1 stars on 110 reviews. Contemporary fiction.
- Kade (Resisting Love) 4.2 stars on 57 reviews. Romance.
- Finding Home 4.3 stars on 46 reviews. Romance.
- Long Holler Road – A Dark Southern Thriller 4.0 stars on 30 reviews.
- Dying for a Living (A Jesse Sullivan Novel) 4.6 stars on 44 reviews. Fantasy.
- Bones: The Apocalypse Saga 4.1 stars on 49 reviews. Horror.
- Top 300 Free Apps for the Kindle Fire 4.3 stars on 244 reviews.
- The Art of Mental Training – A Guide to Performance Excellence 4.8 stars on 152 reviews.
- THE BLAKE SOUL 4.7 stars on 23 reviews. Mystery. Suspense.
- Never miss a free book again. Join our Reader Mailing List and be notified daily of The Best Free Kindle Books.
- Spring Break Kindle Fire Giveaway! Click here for a chance to win a Kindle Fire or a $200 Amazon gift card.
- See our featured New Book Releases for 2014 List, Romance Books, “Steamy” Romance Books, Mystery, Suspense, & Thrillers, and Perma Free Books lists
- Remember that many of the free kindle Books are priced at $0.00 for a very limited time (24-48 hours).
4.3 stars on 9 reviews.
Western, Historical, Action/Adventure.
Regular price $7.99. On sale for only $0.99!
In one of the bloodiest battles of the War Between the States, he became known as Shiloh Stark by outshooting everyone else in his outfit.
After the war he roamed the world in search of a peace he did not find.
Ten years after the war ended, a tall man wearing dark clothes and two tied-down guns appeared in No Man’s Land, where there was no law and no peace.
But Shiloh Stark was no longer looking for peace. He came prepared for war.
4.1 stars on 12 reviews. Contemporary fiction.
An Amazon Kindle Countdown Deal.
Regular price $2.99. On sale for $0.99.
The Keeper is a thought-provoking, PG-rated contemporary women’s drama that explores the mysterious power of friendship and love. Initially, powerhouse surgeon Dr. Chris Seacrest finds little of interest to him in the young, post-stroke patient Caitlin Rosenberry. But a brief encounter in an exam room sets a series of cataclysmic events into motion from which there is no turning back. In the midst of it all, Dr. Seacrest finds himself in love with Caitlin, yet she never wants to see him again.
- I recommend this book to anyone interested in the psychological healing process and who just enjoys a good read. Amazon Review.
- I read it in a couple of days with the last half all in one evening. Amazon Review.
- This is an engaging story about our misconceptions about social position, medicine, and love, and the choices we must make. Amazon review.
A New Adult Rockstar Romance.
Regular price $2.99. On sale for $0.99.
At the tender age of 14, Lorelai, suffers the traumatic loss of both parents in a fatal airplane disaster only to be met four years later with the sudden death of her sister. It is only her love of music which keeps her from being swallowed up by her deep depression. During her college sophomore year, her life takes a turn for the better when she decides to start a band filled with other extremely talented musicians and rather cute classmates.
Quickly gaining notoriety and building a loyal following, the band is approached by a hot shot manager but being under the wing of the powerful Susan Carmichael comes with a catch – Absolutely no relationships between the band members! Unfortunately, Lorelai is already helplessly in love with a fellow band mate.
Still fighting the demons of her tragic past, these new feelings of love and a sickening fear of possible loss, Lorelai is caught up in a downward spiral that eventually puts her life at great risk and drives a wedge between her and the love of her life.
Now, In order to win him back she must prove that she is fully committed to life.