21 Quotes to Keep Moving Forward in Anything
We all hit roadblocks that force us to stop and re-evaluate.
From family and personal issues to career and business conflicts, we are all challenged to define who we are and what we are doing every single day- sometimes more. In the countless moments when life has pushed back, these are 21 of the many quotes that have inspired me to pick myself up, dust myself off, and press on. I hope you find inspiration in them as I have.
21. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” — Earl Nightingale
20. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” -Henry David Thoreau
19. “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” — Napoleon Hill
18. ‘The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” — Jordan Belfort
17. “I don’t care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.” — Zig Ziglar
16. “If you’re bored with life — you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things — you don’t have enough goals.” — Lou Holtz
15. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” — Napoleon Hill Read more »