Where Do I Find Free Kindle Books? We provide a daily list of the best free Kindle books that exceed our minimum guidelines. Today we have a very large list (40+ books) that are are proven winners based upon user reviews. Below are selected free online eBooks from The Top 100 Best Free Kindle Books list. Enjoy the best free online books to read with these Friday freebies.
4.9 stars on 30 reviews.
Turn Success Into a Habit: Results cannot be planned … Performances can
Professor Seán Meehan, IMD Business School, Lausanne, Switzerland: “Lars’ thoughtful reflections motivates executives and leaders as they face unrelenting uncertainty. Read Winner Culture!”
Olympic Champion 2012, Mads Rasmussen, rowing: “A winner culture can be created. In this book Lars H. Nielsen explains how.”
Global Marketing Director Mikkel Berg, PANDORA: “Winner Culture is a must read.”
The Lance (The PROJECT)
4.6 stars on 137 reviews. Thriller.
In the frozen wastes of Antarctica the Lance, an ancient weapon of unthinkable power–once lost and legendary–has been recovered. In the terrorized streets of Jerusalem, devastation is unleashed upon the eve of international peace. In the halls of power of Washington, D.C. a desperate plot set in motion during the final days of World War II has begun to unfold. Now Nick Carter and his team of deep black operatives from the PROJECT must race against time to stop events that will lead to the next World War. But to do that they must first stop those who already wield the Lance.
4.3 stars on 80 reviews. Literary fiction.
Written with passionate conviction, this story is being recorded by two of its characters: Ben, a twenty-seven years old student, and Anita, a plain-spoken, spunky, uneducated redhead, freshly married to Lenny, his aging father. Behind his back, Ben and Anita find themselves increasingly drawn to each other. They take turns using an old tape recorder to express their most intimate thoughts, not realizing at first that their voices are being captured by him.
Meanwhile, Lenny is trying to keep a secret from both of them: his ex-wife, Ben’s mother, a talented pianist, has been stricken with an early-onset alzheimer. Taking care of her gradually weighs him down. What emerges in these characters is a struggle, a desperate, daring struggle to find a path out of conflicts, out of isolation, from guilt to forgiveness. These tapes hold the secret of the story.
Our best free books for Friday.
- Righteous Lies 4.1 stars on 157 reviews. Contemporary Romance Western.
- The Gemini Factor 4.3 stars on 100 reviews. Thriller.
- The Runner (Silo Submerged) 4.1 stars on 218 reviews. Science fiction.
- License to Date (Better Date than Never) 4.4 stars on 140 reviews. Contemporary romance.
- Everlasting Love (Volume 2) (Now & Forever) 4.2 stars on 98 reviews. Romance.
- Laid Out and Candle Lit 4.6 stars on 54 reviews. Romance.
- Waiting For Rachel: A Christian Romance 4.5 stars on 50 reviews.
- Stepping Down 4.5 stars on 61 reviews. African American Christian fiction.
- Cinderella is Evil 4.1 stars on 169 reviews. Teen and Young Adult.
- Kick 4.7 stars on 73 reviews. Horror.
- If It Kills Me (The Starborn Uprising) 4.8 stars on 36 reviews. Dystopian survival fiction.
- Touch the Sun (The Beauvisage Novels) 4.4 stars on 45 reviews. Historical fiction.
- The Strategist: A Camille Grisham Novel 4.4 stars on 42 reviews. Mystery. Suspense.
- Never miss a free book again. Join our Reader Mailing List and be notified daily of The Best Free Kindle Books.
- Spring Break Kindle Fire Giveaway or a $200 Amazon gift card. Click to go to our raffle page.
- See our featured New Book Releases List, Romance Books, “Steamy” Romance Books, Mystery, Suspense, & Thrillers, and Perma Free Books lists
Regular price $2.99. On sale for $0.99.
This is tenderly told story of a sweet romance. Of two well matched people that are brought together at a time that neither of them expected love to happen for them, which can be the best experience for anyone to hope for. When a woman is uncertain of her capability to love. . .her best bet is a man like Rafael. He is a true hero!
When straight-laced Professor Rafael Escobedo has a chance to interview for a job in Las Vegas, he reluctantly agrees to pose as his high rolling twin brother in order to take advantage of the casino’s perks. It’s hard enough to pass himself off as a self-assured gambler, but the last thing Rafael wants to do is arouse suspicion in gorgeous, cosmopolitan hospitality manager, Adriana de los Santos. Rafael soon realizes that casinos aren’t Vegas’ only attraction—there are plenty of wedding chapels, too, and he’s determined to march Adriana into one of them . . .
Regular price $2.99. On sale for $0.99.
Damian Escobedo can’t believe his eyes. Not only is his childhood next-door neighbor all grown up, she’s blossomed from an ugly duckling into the most exquisite woman he’s ever seen. Until now, he’s resisted settling down, but one look at Liana De Leon has him head over heels. There’s only one problem, as far as he can tell the feeling isn’t exactly mutual.
After a decade as a top Manhattan model, Liana has returned to San Antonio seeking what she once wanted to escape: a quiet life, a simple home, a career with meaning, and marriage to a regular guy. A guy who will love her not because of how she looks, but because of who she is inside. The last thing she needs is San Antonio’s most eligible bachelor, Damian, swooning at her feet. So why is he the first man to make her believe that dreams really can come true?
5.0 stars on 11 reviews.
Regular price $3.99. On sale for $0.99.
This boxed set features three complete sports romance books by PJ Chase:
- Raw Passion – After suffering a crushing upset, twenty-eight year old MMA fighter Colin Robinson fears that it might be time to throw in the towel on his career.
- Going Long Series – Having grown up with an emotionally distant football coach for a father, the last thing Alyssa Stanton wants is to fall in love with a guy that’s just like that.
- Hot Corner – Audrey Maxwell has always had a thing for baseball players. They just haven’t had a thing for her–until now.